The gorilla cage's snow cousin! This costume holds a single adult apparently trapped in a cage & carried by a full-sized smiling gorilla. Hilarious! Guaranteed to stop traffic and amaze at any party or festival. Sold as a kit. Assembly required. One size fits most—not recommended for persons over 250 lbs or over 6' 5". Cage interior measures roughly 22" x 20" x 33". Ships in box like one pictured.
Abominable Snowman & Ice Cage Kit
$165.00 Regular Price
- Abominable snowman white "fur" suit -- body, head, feet, socks & hands.
- Complete PVC cage including soft assembly pegs.
- Harness, knee inserts, filler bag.
- Simple, graphical instructions.
- Bubblewrap or other lightweight filler.
- Captive's clothes & shoes.
TOP 10 SNOWMAN ICE CAGE TIPS:
- Unpack the snowman over a sheet to keep its fur clean.
- Stuff the snowman's arms & upper body well. Abominable snowmen are strong. Duh!
- Rest the snowman's head low on its neck sticks, not high. Push it down. Make it look natural.
- Inside the cage, wear colorful holiday clothes.
- Inside the cage use boots, not shoes.
- Wear shorts & a T-shirt underneath it all for comfort.
- When inside cage, move! Shake the bars. Hug & wobble your knees. Hold your face. Reach outside the cage.
- Somebody wear a holiday hat -- either you or the snowman.
- Spend time on the captive's legs. Common mistake: making them too short. Extra nice touch: Buy & carefully cut a styrofoam swimming noodle into legs with rounded knees.
- Best tip of 'em all: Practice in front of a mirror. When outside, catch your reflection in a store window.
This costume is not for the timid. You will become the center of attention of your winter festival or holiday party. Do not buy is wanting to blend in at Santa Con.
Watch me move!